Terms & Conditions of our Guarantee
1. All our furniture carries 6 months guarantee against faulty workmanship and/or faulty materials. Usual wear or tear of the fabric is not covered.
2. Guarantees may not be transferred.
3. These guarantees don’t cover fair wear or tear, neglect, abuse or misuse of your goods, lost or damage (including rusting, corrosion) due to unreasonable exposure to water, heat or weather, fading due to direct exposure to sunlight, loss or damage due to fire, smoke, explosion, lightning, infestation by animals or boring insects, or theft, or accidental damage or loss caused by a third party.
4. How to make a Claim under Guarantee:
In the event of a claim under guarantee occurring, please contact Derona furniture and living via email on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your address and contact details and the short summary of the problem as well as few pictures of the sofa, especially the problematic areas.
We will endeavour to repair the defective goods free of charge. If a repair is not possible, you will be offered a replacement and only if suitable replacement is not available, you will be offered a refund.
We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or profits or other financial loss or damage arising out of defective, damaged or wrongly delivered goods, over and above of the value of the goods themselves. This doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
Our guarantees are limited to goods sold and retailed in the United Kingdom and used solely for private and domestic purposes.